Thursday, November 6, 2008

Market Days

This weekend I went to visit my parents in Wimberley, Tx. Mom and I went to Market Days, held on the first Saturday of the month. It is a fun collection of new stuff, homemade stuff, food and junk as Dad likes to call it! (Some of it is! He's right!) Some booths look like a garage sale inside. You can find old square CorningWare dishes with the blue cornflowers on them and one book has old hard back suitcases with old mis-matched silverware.

The pictures below are of one of the booths I always like to go see! They have neat signs with both funny and heartfelt sayings. Some are perfect for a nursery or little kid's room and some would be great for a porch or just the 'perfect' place if you had one in your home. I like the sign on the bottom in the first picture and the one on top in the second picture.



These two pictures are just typical of some of what you can see at Market Days. I used to go often, but I think this was only the second time I've been able to go this year!











No comments:

Post a Comment