Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Shopping...Already!

I've had writer's block for a few days, thinking I didn't have much to say that other's might want to read. And maybe I don't. I guess this is for myself as much as those who want to read it. For those others, it is a chance to see what catches my eye, amuses me, bothers me, or makes me happy.

Today I stopped into Pier 1. I had been a few weeks ago and asked when their Christmas things would be out. I was a day early then, so today there was lots of stuff out! I am really looking forward to Christmas this year! I'm not sure exactly why. Anyway, I looked through all of the ornaments and decorations. It made me happy just to see everything all sparkly and shiny! Wes thought I would be torturing myself, but I liked it even though I didn't get anything. Sometimes just looking is fun and makes me feel happy. When it comes to Christmas things, I think it is just the anticipation of the holidays and seeing all of my family! (I have lots more now that I have Wes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment