Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back Again!

I've been reading lots of people's blogs lately.  Some are just blogs I've found linked from those of friends and family.  I've been so inspired that I want to take another shot at this.  My sister-in-law especially encouraged me with this post on her blog. 


Things in my life have changed a great deal lately.  We moved to a state that is new to me.  We both started new jobs.  We are trying to find a new church and make new friends.  Lots and lots of change!  Some days have been especially hard, missing old places and old friends and old co-workers.  I talked to one old friend on the phone the other day and teared up when she asked me if I liked everything here. 


Who knows how well this will go!  Part of me feels like I haven't much to say.  Most people who blog seem to have lots of posts about their children and being a mommy.  I'm not there yet, so I'm not sure how much others will be interested.  But after reading Stacy's post, I realized it isn't about who reads what I have to say but about journaling for myself.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment