Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas - Just for Stacy

My sister-in-law, Stacy, emailed this to me awhile ago. Things got busy (imagine that!) and I haven't yet responded to her, so I decided to do so on my blog so anyone could see!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I'm slow at it because I try to get as close to perfect as possible!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial eventually. We will get a new tree when we have a new house to put it in! Wes requires artificial because of allergies.

3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving so it is up as long as possible!

4. When do you take the tree down? This is the worst chore! It is so deflating! Not until after New Year's!

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! But not spiked! I like the nutmeg taste.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A pair of James Avery earrings that I must have worn every day for at least a year.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband! He gave me no ideas! And all the ideas I had for him were clothes, which he wouldn't like.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Most any of the girls on my list - Mom, Kathy, Stacy

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes, two, but only one is up this year.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm not good at that yet!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, the remake from the 1990's

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Summer time

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes for gift exchanges

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have lots that I like: Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night, Do You Hear What I Hear?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and Rudolph, the most famous reindeer of all!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow or star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Whenever I'm with family, so it will be lots of times!

22. Most thing annoying about this time of the year? Not sure

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Dark red and shades of green

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and dressing or prime rib and mashed potatoes

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To live in the moment with family and friends, ever thankful for the many blessings in my life and those I'm sure the Lord will send this coming year!

1 comment:

  1. YEA! You provided two things - a post (finally!) and something fun to read.

    ReplyDelete